Tuesday 26 February 2019

HARK! THIS IS WHAT KASHMIR SPEAKS OF NOW!

HARK! THIS IS WHAT KASHMIR SPEAKS OF NOW!

Hark! I am not a Cricket World Cup,
That you can win over Me by a mere coincidence!
I am rather a valiant Daughter of Mother India,
I am most capable of my own safety and self defense!

Hark! Those who beg of My compassion and mercy,
Can never ever enjoy the privilege to have their says, or to choose.
How can they dream of adorning my loving and caring Lap,
Who don't even deserve to be the ignoble dust under my shoes!

Hark! I can, as a kind Mother, even feed the refugees, if loyal and law abiding,
I can, as Maa Kali, too kick and eliminate the treacherous wasps that sting!
I can prove myself, in sheltering, as one of the most benevolent Benefactors,
I can too pulverize and finish the deadliest, ghastliest and most barbaric traitors!

Thus, it is solely up to you now to decide if you want a peaceful and happy life,
Or, indulge in infiltrations, terrorism, as moths swallow fire to die untimely in an ugly strife!

*Please forward this poem till it reaches all the Indians. Tq.

Copyright: Shankar D Mishr, 26.02.19

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic patriotic creation which becomes a part of the essentially needed approach in this hour from our poet's and writers to inspire our people of India. All the best wishes for you on being a part of it now. Thank you .🇮🇳 Bharat Mata Ki Jai👌👍😍🇮🇳

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq so much dear Sir for yr encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good recollection of the poem of the same month of the previous year. The situation all changed by God's Grace by now within the year 19-20. Its really a wonderful poem.👌👏👏😍🙏

    ReplyDelete