Tuesday 12 February 2019

Describing words

Beautiful eyes
Best ways to describe young beautiful eyes —
  • Your eyes are so deep and beautiful that my whole world is reflected in them.
  • Your eyes…. as deep as ocean, …..as dreamy as a starry night, …..as pretty as lotus petals,…..as mesmerising as sunrise,….as serene as a morning dew,…..are intriguing, but also are as innocent as a child's laughter!
  • In the depths your eyes, I am able to visualise everything……my hopes, my dreams, my desires, my ambitions, my goals, my thoughts, my secrets, ….and even my whole life, of which I want you to be a part forever.
  • Your smiling eyes with fluttering eyelashes, make me escape a few heartbeats, give me arrhythmia , but at the same time bring solace to my soul.
  • Your innocent and hopeful eyes, put together the broken pieces of my existence, full of turmoil and give me a reason to survive and face bravely the adversities of life.
Beautiful cheeks

admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting, lovely, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous, mesmeric, nice, pleasing, pretty, pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, slightly, splendid statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, tantalizing, teasing, tempting, well-formed, winning, wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment