Wednesday 29 January 2020

O MY LOVE! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED THIS DAWN.

O MY LOVE! THIS IS WHAT  HAPPENED THIS DAWN.

O my Love! No sooner did I get up afresh this tranquil and marvellous dawn,
Than I was most sincerely heralded by the serene winds of the Eastern horizon:
That your lonely heart does pant ceaselessly, and it does too bitterly mourn,
For, you can hardly bear with a moment's separation from me under the Sun!

O my Love! Hardly had I woken up relaxed this refreshing and relishing dawn,
When the amorous cooings of the courting pigeons did your heart's letter open:
"I am an non-entity, and I  feel myself worse than a deserted and a destitute forlorn,
O my life's Liver, without your sweetest company, stops my blood circulation!"

O my Love! Scarcely had I bidden night a goodbye to greet this delightful dawn,
Before the calling bells of your love melodiously rang to arouse my attention:
"I am your platonic Portia; you are the rarest Victor of the gold Casket, O my Sweetheart Venetian,
I can excel, for you, all the Angels of Paragons  of duty, fidelity and chastity with the least suspicion!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 29.01.20

No comments:

Post a Comment