Friday 17 January 2020

O MY LOVE! WHAT I NEED NOT NEED AND WHY!

O MY LOVE! WHAT I NEED NOT NEED AND WHY.

O my Love! I need not, indeed, need a woollen blanket to get rid of the wintry cold,
For, your blissful company breezes around me fervent warmth to fight chill intense and untold;
For, your unalloyed affinity shields me safely against the spine shivering Siberian winds,
And insulates me as softest and the sweetest kernel is looked after by the hardest and loyalest rinds!

O my Love! I need not, indeed, need such costly metal as platinum, diamond or gold;
For, the beauty of your love is indefinably richer, and the value is incredibly manifold,
The depth of your love is undeniably deeper than that of an unfathomable ocean,
And the life of your love is, without suspicion, is longer than many an aeon!

O my Love! I need not, indeed, need any other mercury to radiate;
For, the luminosity of your love excles even when a million Suns rise to coruscate!
Oh! Even the darkest night of the year seems brighter than a Summer mid-day;
For, the lustrous and celestial halo of your Love keeps me ever elated, delighted and gay!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 17.01.20

No comments:

Post a Comment