Wednesday 1 January 2020

TO MY LOVE! WHY IT DOES HAPPEN......

O MY LOVE! WHY IT DOES HAPPEN.....

O my Love! Thy incomparable, irresistible and alluring attire,
With my sweet concurrence, doth constantly with the Cupid conspire,
And urge me to compose, like thy sincere Romeo, many a rare romantic satire,
So that all the lovers can sing the same to  woo their Juliettes, long after I do retire!

O my Love! The happy and harmonic days in my life dawn not without you,
The rigidly boring and tedious moments in my life move not an inch without you,
The dull and mind-numblig nights in my life sleep not in serenity without you,
Lo! My heart, the very devotee of your beauty, heartily beats not without you!

O my Love! My sweet and delightful dreams turn sullen and sombre without you,
The sugary honey-hive of my life turns sour and sordid without you,
And my lively and sprightly life itself turns stagnant as stone without you,
For, I have never fallen so much in love with any prettiest Queen as with you!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 01.01.2020

No comments:

Post a Comment