Wednesday 22 January 2020

THIS IS WHY MY LOVE TAKES OFF HER WOOLLEN CLOTHES!

THIS IS WHY MY LOVE TAKES OFF HER WOOLLEN CLOTHES!

Oh! What a pleasant surprise for me to sweat even at the mid-night of December,
While all others, under the coziest and the warmest woollen covers shiver,
For, the cajoling clasp of my sweetheart, like the most caring air conditioner,
Fills my heart with the inevitable heat to ward off cold without any ache or fear!

Oh! What a pleasant surprise for me to sweat even at the most freezing North Pole,
Where even the wrath of the most formidable Sun seems most callous and most humble;
For, the most ardent smooches of my sweetheart ignite me faster than the fieriest furnace,
Lo, the longer I am sucked, the stronger are the Elysian touches of the showers of Solace!

Oh! What a pleasant surprise for me to sweat even in the farthest planet Neptune,
For, when I am beneath you, I can defy, with the utmost zeal, any adverse misfortune;
The unique fabrics of your intense Love ever keep me safe in the ardent escutcheon,
This is why, I take off the woollen clothes even under the coldest condition!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 22.01.20

No comments:

Post a Comment