Tuesday 21 January 2020

INSPIRING PASSAGES ON LOVE





  • When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
  • I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you’re yet to be.
  • And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.
  • I love you more than I could ever really say.
  • I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
  • I didn’t know it was possible to love everything about someone until I met you.
  • Have I mentioned how lucky I am to love you?
  • I’m so grateful I get to love you.
  • Falling in love with you was the easiest thing I’ve done in my life.
  • When you fall in love with someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.

Fancy

Download this image for: phone | tablet (vertical | horizontal) | desktop
  • I fancy the way your eyes shine when you smile.
  • I totally, utterly and completely fancy you.
  • There will come a time in your life when you fancy a single soul. This is that time for me.
  • I fancy the way your eyes hold stories and the experiences your heart has had.
  • I fancy the way your laugh can light up my day.
  • I wish you could see yourself through my eyes, then maybe you’d understand why I fancy you.
  • I fancy you and all of the wonderful things you’ve brought into my life.
  • Fancying you is one of my favorite things to do.
  • The day I met you, I found the piece of me I didn’t know was missing. I fancy you, this relationship and the better part of me you brought out.
  • I fancy you.

Admire

Download this image for: phone | tablet (vertical | horizontal) | desktop
  • You are artwork I could admire forever.
  • Humor, honesty, and patience are the traits I admire about you..
  • Never lose sight of who you are, for that is the person I fell in love with and will always admire.
  • I admire your honesty, your kindness and above all, your heart.
  • Your beauty attracted me, but I admire you for the person you are and the joy you’ve brought to my life.
  • I admire you for the wonderful person I’ve watched you become.
  • You know me so well, inside out. Your deep acceptance of me is what I admire most about you.
  • I admire the way you handle every challenge that is thrown your way. I’m proud of you.
  • As time goes on, my love and admiration for you have increased tenfold.
  • You continue to be someone I love, admire and respect without hesitation.

Adore

Download this image for: phone | tablet (vertical | horizontal) | desktop
  • From the top of your head to the tips of your toes, I adore everything and everywhere in between.
  • You are irreplaceable and irresistible, I absolutely adore you.
  • Thank you for adoring me the way you do.
  • I could search my whole life and never find someone I adore as much as you.
  • All I want to do is spend my days being with you, laughing with you and adoring you.
  • Thank you for walking through this life with me. I’ll adore you every step of the way.
  • You’re my favorite part of every day. I’m so glad I get to spend all of it adoring you.
  • I adore the way you brighten up a room and most of all, brighten up my life.
  • I will only adore you twice in my lifetime. That’s now and forever.
  • Being with you, talking with you and laughing with you, that’s what I adore most.

Cherish

Download this image for: phone | tablet (vertical | horizontal) | desktop
  • If you love something, love it completely, cherish it, say it, but most importantly, show it.
  • I cherish our love that grows stronger each day.
  • I promise to make you feel wanted, loved and cherished every single day.
  • I cherish each and every moment I get to spend with you.
  • The quiet moments, the sweet smiles and the silly jokes: these are the things I cherish most.
  • Your kind heart and beautiful mind are just a few of the many things I cherish.
  • Each and every day with you is a gift and I intend to cherish it every chance I get.
  • I cherish you more than I could ever explain.
  • You are exactly what I need in my life and I cherish every moment I spend with you.
  • I cherish the strength, happiness, and protection that your love has given me.

Romantic Quotes

If you’re looking for a more poetic way of expressing your feelings, borrow a line or two from one of your favorite writers. From passionate to wistful, here are several romantic quotes that have stood the test of time.

  • “And if love be madness, may I never find sanity again.” – John Mark Green
  • “You are today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
  • “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
  • “They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” – Jane Austen
  • “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
  • “I exist in two places, here and where you are.” – Margaret Atwood
  • “We were together. I forgot the rest.” – Walt Whitman
  • “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coehlo
  • “You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It’s not overrated. There’s a reason for all those songs.” – Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment