Monday 9 May 2022

O MY LOVE! I CAN GIFT YOU ONLY A HEART.


 O MY LOVE! I CAN GIFT YOU ONLY A HEART.


O my love! I can't afford to fetch you Guccio Gucci's costliest attire,

I can't adorn you with the most expensive jewellery made of Kashmir Sapphire,

I can't embellish you with the Smashbox cosmetics that cling to all dames' allure,

Notwithstanding, I can gift you only a Heart that is sine suspicion loyal, lasting and fair!

Notwithstanding, I can gift you only a Heart that is sine suspicion loyal, lasting and fair!


O my Love! I can't pay for your single night's stay at Lover's Deep Luxury Submarine,

I can't build for you a Buckingham Palace or a Taj Mehal, where you can, as stars, shine,

I can't take you for a merry sightseeing by a 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO every afternoon,

However, I can gift you only a Heart that is truer than Truth and brighter than Moon!

However, I can gift you only a Heart that is truer than Truth and brighter than Moon!


O my Love! Whether you kiss and treasure  or kick my gift is not solicited,

For, in a 'Bounteous and Altruistic Offer' nothing by the benefactor is anticipated.


Image Courtesy: Facebook 

Copyright : Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 


No comments:

Post a Comment