Wednesday 28 September 2022

13. SDM'S EASY SPOKEN ENGLISH TIPS ON “USED TO/DARE”

 


13. SDM'S EASY SPOKEN ENGLISH TIPS ON “USED TO/DARE”


*ମୁଁ Nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି l While studying in Nursery, I used to go to school with my grandmother.

* ମୁଁ Nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉ ନଥିଲି l While studying in Nursery, I used not to/did not use to go to school with my grandmother.

*ମୁଁ Nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି କି?

Did I use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

Used I to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

*ମୁଁ Nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉ ନଥିଲି କି?

Did I not use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

Didn’t I use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

Used I not to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

*ମୁଁ Nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉ ଥିଲି,  ମୁଁ ଯାଉ ନଥିଲି କି?

While studying in Nursery, I used to go to school with my grandmother, didn’t I/used I not?

* କିଏ Nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉ ଥିଲା?

Who did use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

Who used to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

* କିଏ Nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉ ନଥିଲା?

Who didn’t /did not use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

Who used not to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

*ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି?

When did I use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

When used I to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

*ମୁଁ nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ କାହା ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି?

With whom did I use to go to school while studying in Nursery?

With whom used I to go to school while studying in Nursery?

*ମୁଁ nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମାଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ କେଉଁଠିକୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି?

Where did I use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

Where used I to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

*ମୁଁ କାହିଁକି nursery ରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମାଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି?

Why did I use to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

Why used I to go to school with my grandmother while studying in Nursery?

*ମୁଁ କେଉଁଥିରେ ପଢୁଥିଲା ବେଳେ ମୋ ଜେଜେମା ଙ୍କ ସାଙ୍ଗରେ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ କୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି l

What class was I studying in while I used to go to school with my grandmother?

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁଥିଲୁ l

We used to pray before the class started in the school.

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁନଥିଲୁ l

We didn’t/did not use to pray before the class started in the school.

We used not to pray before the class started in the school.

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁଥିଲୁ କି?

Did we use to pray before the class started in the school?

Used we to pray before the class started in the school?

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁନଥିଲୁ କି?

Did not we use to pray before the class started in the school?

Didn’t we use to pray before the class started in the school?

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁଥିଲୁ, ଆମେ କରୁନଥିଲୁ କି?

We used to pray before the class started in the school, didn’t we/used we not?

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ କିଏ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁଥିଲେ?

Who used to pray before the class started in the school?

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ କିଏ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁନଥିଲେ?

Who didn’t/did not use to pray before the class started in the school?

Who used not to pray before the class started in the school?

* କେଉଁଠି class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁଥିଲୁ?

Where did we use to pray before the class started in the school?

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର ପ୍ରାର୍ଥନା କରୁଥିଲୁ?

Before the start of what did we use to pray in the school?

*ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ class ଆରମ୍ଭ ହେବା ପୂର୍ବରୁ ଆମେ ବରାବର କରୁନଥିଲୁ?

What didn’t/did not we use to do in the school before the class started?

What used we not to do in the school before the class started?

 

* ମୁଁ ଯୁବକ ଅବସ୍ଥାରେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ପାଞ୍ଚ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁଥିଲି l I used to walk five kilo metres in my youth.

* ମୁଁ ଯୁବକ ଅବସ୍ଥାରେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ପାଞ୍ଚ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁନଥିଲି l I didn’t/did not use to walk five kilo metres in my youth.

I used not to walk five kilo metres in my youth.

* ମୁଁ ଯୁବକ ଅବସ୍ଥାରେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ପାଞ୍ଚ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁଥିଲି କି? Did I use to walk five kilo metres in my youth?

Used I to walk five kilo metres in my youth?

* ମୁଁ ଯୁବକ ଅବସ୍ଥାରେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ପାଞ୍ଚ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁନଥିଲି କି?

Didn’t I/Did I not use to walk five kilo metres in my youth?

Used I not to walk five kilo metres in my youth?

* ମୁଁ ଯୁବକ ଅବସ୍ଥାରେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ପାଞ୍ଚ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁଥିଲି, ମୁଁ ଚାଲୁନଥିଲି କି? I used to walk five kilo metres in my youth, didn’t I/ used I not?

* ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ପାଞ୍ଚ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁଥିଲି? When did I use to walk five kilo metres?/ When used I to walk five kilo metres?

* କିଏ ଯୁବକ ଅବସ୍ଥାରେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ପାଞ୍ଚ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁଥିଲା? Who did use to walk five kilo metres in youth?/ Who used to walk five kilo metres in youth?

* ମୁଁ ଯୁବକ ଅବସ୍ଥାରେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ କେତେ କି. ମି ଚାଲୁଥିଲି? How many kilo metres did I use to walk in my youth?

 

*ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲାବେଳେ ମୁଁ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ସକାଳେ ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ରେ ମନ୍ଦିର ଯାଉଥିଲି l

While I lived in the village, I used to go to the temple every morning as well as evening.

*ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲାବେଳେ ମୁଁ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ସକାଳେ ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ରେ ମନ୍ଦିର ଯାଉନଥିଲି l

While I lived in the village, I didn’t/did not use to go to the temple every morning as well as evening.

While I lived in the village, I used not to go to the temple every morning as well as evening.

*ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲାବେଳେ ମୁଁ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ସକାଳେ ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ରେ ମନ୍ଦିର ଯାଉଥିଲି କି?

Did I use to go to the temple every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

Used I to go to the temple every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

*ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲ ବେଳେ ମୁଁ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ସକାଳେ ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ରେ ମନ୍ଦିର ଯାଉନଥିଲି କି?

Didn’t I/Did I not use to go to the temple every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

Used I not to go to the temple every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

*ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲାବେଳେ ମୁଁ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ସକାଳେ ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ରେ ମନ୍ଦିର ଯାଉଥିଲି, ମୁଁ ଯାଉନଥିଲି କି?

While I lived in the village, I used to go to the temple every morning as well as evening, didn’t I/used I not?

*ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲାବେଳେ ମୁଁ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ କେତେବେଳେ ମନ୍ଦିର ଯାଉଥିଲି?

When did I use to go to the temple everyday while I lived in the village?

When used I to go to the temple everyday while I lived in the village?

 

* ମୁଁ ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲାବେଳେ କିଏ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ସକାଳେ ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ରେ ମନ୍ଦିର ଯାଉଥିଲା?

Who did use to go to the temple every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

Who used to go to the temple every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

* ମୁଁ ଗାଁ ରେ ଥିଲାବେଳେ ପ୍ରତିଦିନ ସକାଳେ ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ରେ କେଉଁଠିକୁ ଯାଉଥିଲି?

Where did I use to go every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

Where used I to go every morning as well as evening while I lived in the village?

 

*ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ମାଛ ଧରୁଥିଲେ l

The fishermen used to fish in the river in the rainy season.

*ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ମାଛ ଧରୁନଥିଲେ l

The fishermen didn’t/did not use to fish in the river in the rainy season.

The fishermen used not to fish in the river in the rainy season.

*ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ମାଛ ଧରୁଥିଲେ କି?

Did the fishermen use to fish in the river in the rainy season?

Used the fishermen to fish in the river in the rainy season?

*ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ମାଛ ଧରୁନଥିଲେ କି?

Didn’t the fishermen use to fish in the river in the rainy season?

Did the fishermen not use to fish in the river in the rainy season?

Used the fishermen not to fish in the river in the rainy season?

 

*ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ମାଛ ଧରୁଥିଲେ, ସେମାନେ ଧରୁନଥିଲେ କି?

The fishermen used to fish in the river in the rainy season, didn’t they/used they not?

*କେଉଁମାନେ ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ମାଛ ଧରୁଥିଲେ?

Who did use to fish in the river in the rainy season?

Who used to fish in the river in the rainy season?

*କେଉଁ ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ମାଛ ଧରୁଥିଲେ?

When did the fishermen use to fish in the river?

When used the fishermen to fish in the river?

*ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ କେଉଁଠାରେ  ମାଛ ଧରୁଥିଲେ?

Where did the fishermen use to fish in the rainy season?

Where used the fishermen to fish in the rainy season?

*ବର୍ଷା ଦିନେ ଧିବର ମାନେ ନଦୀ ରୁ ଧରୁଥିଲେ?

What did the fishermen use to catch in the river in the rainy season?

What used the fishermen to catch in the river in the rainy season?

 

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  ମତେ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁଥିଲେ l

Grandmother used to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood.

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  ମତେ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁନଥିଲେ l

Grandmother didn’t/did not use to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood.

Grandmother used not to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood.

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  ମତେ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁଥିଲେ କି?

Did grandmother use to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

Used grandmother to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  ମତେ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁନଥିଲେ କି?

Didn’t grandmother use to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

Did grandmother not use to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

Used grandmother not to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  ମତେ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁନଥିଲେ, ସେ କହୁନଥିଲେ କି?

Grandmother used to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood didn’t she/used she not?

*ପିଲାଦିନେ କେତେବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  ମତେ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁଥିଲେ?

When did grandmother use to tell me good stories at night in my childhood?

When used grandmother to tell me good stories at night in my childhood?

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ କିଏ ମତେ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁଥିଲେ?

Who did use to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

Who used to tell me good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  କାହାକୁ ଭଲ ଭଲ ଗପ କହୁଥିଲେ?

Whom did grandmother use to tell good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

Whom used grandmother to tell good stories at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

*ପିଲାଦିନେ ରାତିରେ ଶୋଇବାବେଳେ ଜେଜେମା  ମତେ କହୁଥିଲେ?

What did grandmother use to tell me at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

What used grandmother to tell me at bedtimes at night in my childhood?

 

*ମୁଁ ପିଲାଦିନେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁଥିଲି l

I used to tell lies in my childhood.

*ମୁଁ ପିଲାଦିନେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁନଥିଲି l

I didn’t/did not use to tell lies in my childhood.

I used not to tell lies in my childhood.

*ମୁଁ ପିଲାଦିନେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁଥିଲି କି?

Did I use to tell lies in my childhood?

Used I to tell lies in my childhood?

*ମୁଁ କେବେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁଥିଲି କି?

When did I use to tell lies?

When used I to tell lies?

*ମୁଁ କେବେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁନଥିଲି?

When didn’t/did not I use to tell lies?

When used I not to tell lies?

*ମୁଁ ପିଲାଦିନେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁଥିଲି, ମୁଁ କହୁନଥିଲି କି?

I used to tell lies in my childhood, didn’t I/used I not?

* କିଏ ପିଲାଦିନେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁଥିଲା?

Who did use to tell lies in childhood?

 

Who used to tell lies in childhood?

*ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ମିଛ କଥା କହୁଥିଲି?

When did I use to tell lies?

When used I to tell lies?

*ମୁଁ ପିଲାଦିନେ କାହିଁକି ମିଛ କଥା କହୁଥିଲି?

Why did I use to tell lies in my childhood?

Why used I to tell lies in my childhood?

 

 

*ମୁଁ ଉଚ୍ଚ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ ପଢିବା ବେଳେ ଶେଣୀର ମନିଟର ଥିଲି l

While studying in the high school, I used to be the monitor of the class.

*ମୁଁ ଉଚ୍ଚ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ ପଢିବା ବେଳେ ଶେଣୀର ମନିଟର ଥିଲି, ମୁଁ ନଥିଲି କି?

While studying in the high school, I used to be the monitor of the class, didn’t I/used I not?

*ମୁଁ ଉଚ୍ଚ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ ପଢିବା ବେଳେ ଶେଣୀର ମନିଟର ନଥିଲି l

While studying in the high school, I didn’t/did not use to be the monitor of the class.

While studying in the high school, I used not to be the monitor of the class.

*ମୁଁ ଉଚ୍ଚ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ ପଢିବା ବେଳେ ଶେଣୀର ମନିଟର ଥିଲି କି?

Did I use to be the monitor of the class while studying in the high school?

Used I to be the monitor of the class while studying in the high school?

 

*ମୁଁ ଉଚ୍ଚ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ ପଢିବା ବେଳେ ଶେଣୀର ମନିଟର ନଥିଲି କି?

Didn’t I use to be the monitor of the class while studying in the high school?

Did I not use to be the monitor of the class while studying in the high school?

Used I not to be the monitor of the class while studying in the high school?

*କିଏ ଉଚ୍ଚ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟ ରେ ପଢିବା ବେଳେ ଶେଣୀର ମନିଟର ଥିଲା?

Who did use to be the monitor of the class, while studying in the high school?

Who used to be the monitor of the class, while studying in the high school?

*ମୁଁ କେତେବେଳେ ଶେଣୀର ମନିଟର ଥିଲି l

When did I use to be the monitor of the class?

When used I to be the monitor of the class?

*ମୁଁ ଉଚ୍ଚ ବିଦ୍ୟାଳୟରେ ପଢିବା ବେଳେ ଥିଲି l

What did I use to be while studying in the high school?

What used I to be while studying in the high school?

 

*ଆଜିକାଲିର ପିଲାମାନେ mobile ବ୍ୟବହାର କରିବାରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ l

Now-a-days children are pretty used to using mobiles.

*ଆଜିକାଲିର ପିଲାମାନେ mobile ବ୍ୟବହାର କରିବାରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

Aren’t children pretty used to using mobiles now-a-days?

Are children not pretty used to using mobiles now-a-days?

*ଆଜିକାଲିର ପିଲାମାନେ mobile ବ୍ୟବହାର କରିବାରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ, ସେମାନେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

Now-a-days children are pretty used to using mobiles, aren’t they?

*ଆଜିକାଲିର କିଏ mobile ବ୍ୟବହାର କରିବାରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

Who are pretty used to using mobiles now-a-days?

*ଆଜିକାଲିର କିଏ mobile ବ୍ୟବହାର କରିବାରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି?

Who aren’t pretty used to using mobiles now-a-days?

*ଆଜିକାଲିର ପିଲାମାନେ ବ୍ୟବହାର କରିବାରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

What are children pretty used to using now-a-days?

*ଆଜିକାଲିର ପିଲାମାନେ କେଉଁଥିରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

What are children pretty used to now-a-days?

*କେତେବେଳେ ପିଲାମାନେ mobile ବ୍ୟବହାର କରିବାରେ ପୁରା ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

When are children pretty used to using mobiles?

 

*ବର୍ତମାନ ସମୟରେ ଯୁବକ ଗୋଷ୍ଠୀ ଧୁମ୍ରପାନ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ l

The young masses are pretty used to smoking at present.

*ବର୍ତମାନ ସମୟରେ ଯୁବକ ଗୋଷ୍ଠୀ ଧୁମ୍ରପାନ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

Aren’t the young masses pretty used to smoking at present?

Are the young masses not pretty used to smoking at present?

*ବର୍ତମାନ ସମୟରେ ଯୁବକ ଗୋଷ୍ଠୀ ଧୁମ୍ରପାନ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ, ସେମାନେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

The young masses are pretty used to smoking at present, aren’t they?

*ବର୍ତମାନ ସମୟରେ କିଏ ଧୁମ୍ରପାନ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

Who are pretty used to smoking at present?

*କେତେବେଳେ ଯୁବକ ଗୋଷ୍ଠୀ ଧୁମ୍ରପାନ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

When are the young masses pretty used to smoking?

*ବର୍ତମାନ ସମୟରେ ଯୁବକ ଗୋଷ୍ଠୀ କେଉଁଥିରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

What are the young masses pretty used to at present?

 

*ଆଜିକାଲି ଆମେ ପରସ୍ପର କୁ ଠକିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ କି?

Are we used to cheating each other now-a-days?

*ହଁ, ଆଜିକାଲି ଆମେ ପରସ୍ପର କୁ ଠକିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ l

Yes, we are used to cheating each other now-a-days.

*ଆଜିକାଲି ଆମେ ପରସ୍ପର କୁ ଠକିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

Aren’t we used to cheating each other now-a-days?

Are we not used to cheating each other now-a-days?

*ଆଜିକାଲି ଆମେ ପରସ୍ପର କୁ ଠକିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ, ଆମେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

We are used to cheating each other now-a-days, aren’t we?

*ଆଜିକାଲି କିଏ ପରସ୍ପର କୁ ଠକିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

Who are used to cheating each other now-a-days?

*କେତେବେଳେ ଆମେ ପରସ୍ପର କୁ ଠକିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ I

When are we used to cheating each other?

*ଆଜିକାଲି ଆମେ କେଉଁଥିରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

What are we used to now-a-days?

 

 

*ଅତୀତରେ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ପାଇକ ମାନେ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲେ କି?

Were the Odia Paikas used to fighting in the past?

*ହଁ, ଅତୀତରେ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ପାଇକ ମାନେ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲେ l

Yes, the Odia Paikas were used to fighting in the past.

*ଅତୀତରେ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ପାଇକ ମାନେ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନଥିଲେ କି?

Were the Odia Paikas not used to fighting in the past?

Weren’t the Odia Paikas used to fighting in the past?

*ହଁ, ଅତୀତରେ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ପାଇକ ମାନେ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲେ, ସେମାନେ ନଥିଲେ କି?

Yes, the Odia Paikas were used to fighting in the past, weren’t they?

*ଅତୀତରେ କେଉଁମାନେ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲେ?

Who were used to fighting in the past?

*କେତେବେଳେ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ପାଇକ ମାନେ ଯୁଦ୍ଧ ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲେ?

When were the Odia Paikas used to fighting?

*ଅତୀତରେ ଓଡ଼ିଆ ପାଇକ ମାନେ କେଉଁଥିରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲେ?

What were the Odia Paikas used to in the past?

 

*ଆଜିକାଲି ବ୍ୟବସାୟୀମାନେ ମିଛ କହିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ କି?

Are the businessmen used to lying now-a-days?

*ହଁ, ଆଜିକାଲି ବ୍ୟବସାୟୀମାନେ ମିଛ କହିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ

The businessmen are used to lying now-a-days.

*ଆଜିକାଲି ବ୍ୟବସାୟୀମାନେ ମିଛ କହିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

Are the businessmen not used to lying now-a-days?

Aren’t the businessmen used to lying now-a-days?

*ହଁ, ଆଜିକାଲି ବ୍ୟବସାୟୀମାନେ ମିଛ କହିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ I

Yes, the businessmen are used to lying now-a-days.

*ଆଜିକାଲି ବ୍ୟବସାୟୀମାନେ ମିଛ କହିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ, ସେମାନେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

The businessmen are used to lying now-a-days, aren’t they?

ଆଜିକାଲି କେଉଁମାନେ ମିଛ କହିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

Who are used to lying now-a-days?

*କେତେବେଳେ ବ୍ୟବସାୟୀମାନେ ମିଛ କହିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

When are the businessmen used to lying?

ଆଜିକାଲି ବ୍ୟବସାୟୀମାନେ କେଉଁଥିରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

What are the businessmen used to now-a-days?

 

*ମୁଁ ଏପରି ପରିବେଶ ସହ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲି କି?

Was I used to such environment?

*ମୁଁ ଏପରି ପରିବେଶ ସହ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲି, କିନ୍ତୁ ଆସ୍ତେ ଆସ୍ତେ  ହୋଇଯିବିl

I was not used to such environment, but will gradually be used to.

*କିଏ ଏପରି ପରିବେଶ ସହ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନଥିଲା?

*ମୁଁ କାହାସହ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନଥିଲି?

Who wasn’t used to such environment?

 

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲୁ I

We were used to reading story books during holidays.

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲୁ କି?

Were we used to reading story books during holidays?

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନଥିଲୁ I

We were not used to reading story books during holidays.

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନଥିଲୁ କି?

Were we not used to reading story books during holidays?

Weren’t we used to reading story books during holidays?

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲୁ, ଆମେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନଥିଲୁ କି?

We were used to reading story books during holidays, weren’t we?

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନଥିଲୁ, ଆମେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲୁ କି?

We were not used to reading story books during holidays, were we?

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲୁ, କିନ୍ତୁ ଏବେର ପିଢ଼ି ମୋବାଇଲ ଫୋନ ବ୍ୟବହାର ରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ l

We were used to reading story books during holidays, but the present generation is used to using mobile phones.

*ଛୁଟିଦିନେ କେଉଁମାନେ ଗପ ବହି ପଢିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲେ?

Who were used to reading story books during holidays?

* ଛୁଟିଦିନେ ଆମେ କେଉଁଥିରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥିଲୁ?

What were we used to during holidays?

 

 

 

*ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ ନଈ ପୋଖରୀରେ ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି l

Children are used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer.

*ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ ନଈ ଓ ପୋଖରୀରେ ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି l

Children are not used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer.

*ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ ନଈ ଓ ପୋଖରୀରେ ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି କି?

Are children used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer?

*ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ ନଈ ଓ ପୋଖରୀରେ ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି କି?

Aren’t children used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer?

Are children not used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer?

*ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ ନଈ ଓ ପୋଖରୀରେ ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି, ସେମାନେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି କି??

Children are used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer, aren’t they?

*ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ ନଈ ଓ ପୋଖରୀରେ ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି, ସେମାନେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି କି??

Children are not used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer, are they?

 

*କେଉଁଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ ନଈ ଓ ପୋଖରୀରେ ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି ?

When are children used to swimming in the rivers and ponds during summer?

*ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ କେଉଁଥିରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି?

What are children used to during summer?

* ଖରାଦିନେ ପିଲାମାନେ କେଉଁଠି ପଂହଁରିବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ଥାନ୍ତି ?l

Where are children used to swimming during summer?

 

*ନେତା ଓ ସରକାରୀ ଚାକିରୀଆ ମାନେ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ l

The leaders and the government officers are used to taking bribes.

*ନେତା ଓ ସରକାରୀ ଚାକିରୀଆ ମାନେ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି I

The leaders and the government officers are not used to taking bribes.

*ନେତା ଓ ସରକାରୀ ଚାକିରୀଆ ମାନେ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ କି?

Are the leaders and the government officers used to taking bribes?

*ନେତା ଓ ସରକାରୀ ଚାକିରୀଆ ମାନେ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

Aren’t the leaders and the government officers used to taking bribes?

Arethe leaders and the government officers not used to taking bribes?

*ନେତା ଓ ସରକାରୀ ଚାକିରୀଆ ମାନେ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ, ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି କି?

The leaders and the government officers are used to taking bribes, aren’t they?

*ନେତା ଓ ସରକାରୀ ଚାକିରୀଆ ମାନେ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହଁନ୍ତି, ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ କି?

The leaders and the government officers are not used to taking bribes, are they?

 

* କେଉଁମାନେ ଲାଞ୍ଚ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

Who are used to taking bribes?

*ନେତା ଓ ସରକାରୀ ଚାକିରୀଆ ମାନେ କ’ଣ ନେବାରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

What are the leaders and the government officers used to taking?

 

*ପିଲାଟି ଶୀଘ୍ର ଶୋଇବା ଓ ଡେରିରେ ଉଠିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ l

The child is used to sleeping early and getting up late.

*ପିଲାଟି ଶୀଘ୍ର ଶୋଇବା ଓ ଡେରିରେ ଉଠିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହେଁ I

The child is not used to sleeping early and getting up late.

*ପିଲାଟି ଶୀଘ୍ର ଶୋଇବା ଓ ଡେରିରେ ଉଠିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ କି?

Is the child used to sleeping early and getting up late?

*ପିଲାଟି ଶୀଘ୍ର ଶୋଇବା ଓ ଡେରିରେ ଉଠିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହେଁ କି?

Isn’t the child used to sleeping early and getting up late?

Is the child not used to sleeping early and getting up late?

*ପିଲାଟି ଶୀଘ୍ର ଶୋଇବା ଓ ଡେରିରେ ଉଠିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ, ସିଏ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହେଁ କି?

The child is used to sleeping early and getting up late, isn’t it?

*ପିଲାଟି ଶୀଘ୍ର ଶୋଇବା ଓ ଡେରିରେ ଉଠିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ ନୁହେଁ, ସିଏ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ କି?

The child is not used to sleeping early and getting up late, is it?

* କିଏ ଶୀଘ୍ର ଶୋଇବା ଓ ଡେରିରେ ଉଠିବା ରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

Who is used to sleeping early and getting up late?

*ପିଲାଟି କେଉଁଥିରେ ଅଭ୍ୟସ୍ତ?

What is the child used to?

 

* ପ୍ରଧାନ ଶିକ୍ଷକ ଙ୍କ କକ୍ଷ କୁ ଯିବାକୁ କେଉଁ ଛାତ୍ର ସାହସ କରିବ?

Which student dare go into the Headmaster’s room?

Which student dares to go into the Headmaster’s room?

* ପ୍ରଧାନ ଶିକ୍ଷକ ଙ୍କ କକ୍ଷ କୁ ଯିବାକୁ କୌଣସି ଛାତ୍ର ସାହସ କରିବ ନାହିଁ I

No student dare go into the Headmaster’s room.

No student dares to go into the Headmaster’s room.

 

*ଏକ ବଢ଼ି ନଈ କୁ ପଂହଁରି ପଂହଁରି ପାର ହେବାକୁ କିଏ ବା ସାହସ କରିବ?

Who dare cross a flooded river swimming?

Who dares to cross a flooded river swimming?

*ଏକ ବଢ଼ି ନଈ କୁ ପଂହଁରି ପଂହଁରି ପାର ହେବାକୁ କେହି ବି ସାହସ କରିବେ ନାହିଁ I

No one dare cross a flooded river swimming.

No one dares to cross a flooded river swimming.

 

*ସାପ ଗାତ ରେ ହାତ ପୁରେଇ ବାକୁ କିଏ ବା ସାହସ କରିବ?

Who dare put his hand inside the hole of a snake?

Who dares to put his hand inside the hole of a snake?

*ସାପ ଗାତ ରେ ହାତ ପୁରେଇ ବାକୁ କେହି ବି ସାହସ କରିବେ ନାହିଁ I

No one dare put his hand inside the hole of a snake.

No one dares to put his hand inside the hole of a snake.

 

*ପ୍ରିନସିପାଲଙ୍କୁ କିଏ ବା ପ୍ରଶ୍ନ କରିବାକୁ ସାହସ କରିବ?

Who dare question the principal?

Who dares to question the principal?

*ପ୍ରିନସିପାଲଙ୍କୁ ପ୍ରଶ୍ନ କରିବାକୁ କେହି ବି ସାହସ କରିବେ ନାହିଁ I

No one dare question the principal?

No one dares to question the principal?

 

*ଏକ ବାଘ ସାଙ୍ଗେରେ ଲଢେଇ କରିବାକୁ କିଏ ବା ସାହସ କରିବ?

Who dare fight with a lion?

Who dares to fight with a lion?

*ଏକ ବାଘ ସାଙ୍ଗେରେ ଲଢେଇ କରିବାକୁ କେହି ବି ସାହସ କରିବେ ନାହିଁ I

No one dare fight with a lion.

No one dares to fight with a lion.

 

 

*ଈଶ୍ୱର ଙ୍କୁ ଦାୟୀ କରିବାକୁ କିଏ ବା ସାହସ କରିବ?

Who dare blame God?

Who dares to blame God?

*ଈଶ୍ୱର ଙ୍କୁ ଦାୟୀ କରିବାକୁ କେହି ବି ସାହସ କରିବେ ନାହିଁ I

No one dare blame God.

No one dares to blame God.

 

*ତୁ ମୋ ଆଗରେ ମିଛ କହିବାକୁ କିପରି ସାହସ କଲୁ?

How dare you lie before me?

*ରାମ ଏକୁଟିଆ ପାହାଡ଼ ପାର ହେବାକୁ କିପରି ସାହସ କଲା?

How dared Ram to cross the mountain alone?

*ଚୋର ଟି ଠାକୁର ଙ୍କ ଟଙ୍କା ରେ ହାତ ଦେବା କୁ ସାହସ କେମିତି କଲା?

How dared the thief to touch the money of god?

* ରାମ ତାକୁ ଗଣିତ ରେ ହରେଇବା କୁ ମୋତେ ଆହ୍ୱାନ କରୁଛି l

Ram dare me defeat him in mathematics.

Ram dares me to defeat him in mathematics.

 

 

ସିଏ, କିଏ, ଯିଏ, ଆମେ, ତୁମେ, ତୁ, ଆପଣ, ହରି, ରାମ, ଗୋପାଳ, ସେମାନେ, ଆମ୍ଭେମାନେ, ତୁମ୍ଭେ ମାନେ କୃଷକ ମାନେ, ଥିଲା, ଥିଲେ, ଥିଲୁ, ନ, ଥିଲ କି ହେବ, ହେବ ନାହିଁ କେତେବେଳ କେଉଁଠି କାହାକୁ କାହାର କାହିଁକି ସହ ହି ସହିତ ଦିଆଯିବ ଖେଳାଯିବ  ଲେଖାଯିବ ଖେଳା ଯାଇଥାନ୍ତା ଦେଇଥାନ୍ତି ଦେଇଥାନ୍ତା ଖେଳିଥାନ୍ତା ଥାନ୍ତୁ, ଥାନ୍ତେ ଦେବ, ଦେବୁ, ଦେବେ ଦେବି

ଖେଳିବା ଉଚିତ, ଖେଳାଯିବା ଉଚିତ ନଥିଲା ଲେଖାଯିବା ନୁହେ ଉଚିତ ଥିଲା, ଉଚିତ ନଥିଲା ଲେଖିବା କହିବା, ମୋର, ତାର, ତୁମର, ସେମାନଙ୍କର, ସେମାନେ, ତମେମାନେ, ଆପଣମାନେ

ମୋର, ଆମର, ଆମ୍ହମାଙ୍କର, ତୋର, ତୁମର, ଆପଣଙ୍କର, ତାର, ତାଙ୍କର, ସେମାନଙ୍କର, ରାମର, ସୀତାର ଏହାର, ତାହାର, ଏଗୁଡିକର, ସେଇଟାର, ସେଗୁଡିକର ଯାହାର କାହାର ଯେଉଁମାନେ ଯେଉଁମାନଙ୍କୁ ଯେଉଁମାନଙ୍କର , କେହି ଜଣେ, କେହି ଜଣେ ବି, ମଧ୍ୟ, ତାଙ୍କୁ ତୁମେ ନେବା, ଦେବା, ଖାଇବା, ପିଇବା ଶୋଇବା , ନିଆଯିବା

ହୁଏତ ଯାଇପାରେ ଯାଇପାରିବିନି ଯାଇପାରିବି, ଯାଇପାରିବ, ଯାଇପାରିବେ ପାର, ଯାଇପାରନ୍ତି ଯାଇପାରୁ ଯାଇନପାରେ ଯାଇନପାରୁ ଯାଇନପାରନ୍ତି ଯାଇନପାର  ପାରିଲି, ପାରିଲା ପାରିଲୁ ପାରିଲ 

 ପାରିବି  ପାରିବୁ ପାରିବେ  ତତେ /ତୁମକୁ /ଆପଣଙ୍କୁ 

କେହି ବି

 

No comments:

Post a Comment