Sunday 4 December 2022

ESHA, I CAN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU MINE.


ESHA, I CAN DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU MINE.


Hark Esha! In order to make you forever mine!

 I can readily lick like sponge all the saltiness of the entire Seas,

I can soak all the bitterness of the Neems and Babuls an instant within

I can munch and digest all the pebbles and stones standing on earth with ease!



Hark Esha! In order to make you forever mine,

I can run upon the sharpest swords and snatch Jason's golden fleece,

I can devour hemlock to produce the reddest blood and with death dine

I can intimidate the fiercest Saturn to win you to relish an Elysian bliss!


Hark Esha! In order to make you mine forever,

I can swim more swiftly than wind across the most tumultuous river,

I can precisely count the stars in the sky and the sands on Puri Beach,

I can push Time to lag behind to capture your heart, past any mortal's reach!


Yes, Esha I can, unquestionably, do anything unimaginable to make you mine,

For, to me your virtues exceed even heaven, let alone any earthly richest mine!


Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India  04.05.2022


No comments:

Post a Comment