Friday 23 December 2022

ESHA, I NEED NOTHING FROM YOU EXCEPT YOU LOVE.


ESHA, I NEED NOTHING FROM YOU EXCEPT YOU LOVE.


Esha, you are an ever leaping and lively stream,
Upon whose rippling bosom, like the blithe noon Sun, dances my dream!
Distance cannot dare to distance you from me, who, unlike the lustful drones,
Sincerely love your sacred Soul, devoid of any other materialistic temptations!

Esha, you are an ethereal and everlasting river I deem,
In whose bottomless loyal bosom, days in and days out, my love does swim!
Physically, we are Poles apart, still no force can separate you from me,
For you are the kernel and I am the shell; you are the milk and I am the cream!

Esha, do you know why I am damn sure you will ever remain mine in the globe?
For, I love your immortal Soul, and need nothing from you except you love.

Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 24.12.2022


No comments:

Post a Comment