Tuesday 20 February 2018

O GOD! PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH.

O GOD! GIVE ME STRENGTH

O God! Give me saintly strength, vigour and power:
As to the roots, leaves and plants is the shower,
To surmount the Everest of hurdle or tempest,
To accomplish my allotted assignment best!

O God! Fill in me not the fiendish monster’s force:
To torment and scare the innocent souls,
To squeeze-flow the tear streams is a loathsome curse;
Ah! Death is preferable to the enjoyment of vicious goals!

O God! Replenish me with Thy Godly, Catalyst-like Energy,
To feed the hungry, shower the thirsty and buttress the needy:
To enlighten the insane and guide a boat tossing and unsteady,
To prop up the falling, to efface poverty, homicide and lethargy!

O God! I prithee to embolden me to speak the truth,
Then, 'Heaven is mine at any cost.'- is my unflinching Faith!

@Shankar D Mishra 20.02.2018
Please save my whatsapp number.
Tq all.
Please enjoy my poems; share and forward this poem.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice prayer to Almighty for grant of strength, ability and intent to perform philanthropic acts and avoid sinful acts and intentions.

    ReplyDelete