Thursday 15 February 2018

A SONNET THAT ALL VALENTINES WOULD LOVE TO HUM!

A SONNET THAT ALL VALENTINES WOULD LOVE TO HUM!

Your curly, cascading hair coaxes and caresses me,
Your placid, pacifying plaits do pamper me,
Your flashy, fascinating forehead fondles me,
Your bewitching, breezy brows do baffle me!
Your exuberant, electrifying eyes enchant me,
Your glittering, glazing glance ever gloats me,
Your nice, nibbling nose nudges and numbs me,
Your lovely, lithe lips lustrously lull and lure me!
Your mellow, melodious mouth mesmerizes me,
Your fine, flashy, fluorescent face flattens me,
Your chaste, chuckling chest charms me,
Your goggling, gaping grasp galvanizes me!
Your hushing, hearty hug hypnotizes me,
Your beautiful, bejeweled being becomes one with me!

©Dr. Shankar D Mishra, 14.02.2022
Please forward this Sonnet.
WhatsApp. 08270604524
Tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment