Tuesday 29 November 2022

O MY ESHA! THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME.



O MY ESHA! THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SO SPECIAL TO ME.


Esha, you are a rare paragon of purity, propriety and enlightenment

An uncommon embodiment of excellence, equanimity and empowerment

A unique amalgamation of patience, perseverance and persistence,

Trustworthy is your efficiency and noteworthy your enviable essence

You are really so special to me, for you are loyal to the core and past any pretence!


Esha, borrowing the coolness from the Moon you ever soothe my fiery temper

Borrowing the passion from the Fire you ever ignite me to toil and sweat more

Borrowing the sweetness from the Honey you ever sweeten my sour moments

Borrowing the powers from the Wind you ever invigorate me to win achievements,

This is why you are so special to me, and more valuable than Tanzanite ornaments!


Esha, because of you alone the showers of divine blessings pour in upon me,

Because of you alone the swans of serenity and glee swim in my life's stream,

Because of you alone comes true salvation, every mortal being 's ultimate dream,

This is why, undoubtedly, you are among the multitudes so special to me!


Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 30.11.2022

Please share this poem to let others enjoy reading it too. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment