Friday 28 December 2018

YES, MY SEARCH FOR A HEAVEN ENDS WHEN YOU ARE AROUND!

YES, MY SEARCH FOR A HEAVEN ENDS WHEN YOU ARE AROUND!

Yes, you are whiter than the most precious pearls,
You are brighter than than the most shining silver,
You are softer than the mouth watering butter,
You are silkier than the Royal garden's richest Rose petals!

Yes, you are surer than surety,
You are purer than Purity,
You are newer than novelty,
You are rarer than rarity!

Yes,  your heart is a haven of hilarity,
Your love is lovelier than loyalty!
Peace pours profusely on me in your vicinity,
Oh! Bliss blesses me with your blissful Beauty!

Yes, happiness abounds with your magical touch,
When you are around, for a Heaven soon ends my search!

N.B. This poem has been composed at the request of my brother in law.

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 28.12.18

1 comment:

  1. When will you edit, modify, recreate my dream poem
    It's been 7 months
    I had sent you my dream poetry on whatsapp Aml email
    No reply At all
    You don't even reply to me
    Of course im just a student and you're a legend
    Yes im nothing in front of you
    But I need your help and guidance heartless shanku uncle 😞😒😏☹️

    ReplyDelete