Saturday 8 December 2018

YES, THOU HAST ENRICHED THE WHOLE OF MY BEING BY STEALING MY HEART!

YES, THOU HAST ENRICHED THE WHOLE OF MY BEING BY STEALING MY HEART!

Yes, thou hast stolen my sound sleep,
And hast kept me wide awake even throughout the night,
For, thy bewitching beauty doth like a shiny Star into my heart peep,
And the shadow of thy glowing grace doth always clasp me tight!

Yes, thou hast stolen my respite and rest,
Thou hast kept me fluttering with thy Beauty's behest,
Thou hast turned me a Votary of thy Beauty's glorification,
For, thou hast been my sole source of sorrow' elimination!

Yes, thou hast stolen my throbbing Heart unnoticed,
Still, thou hast neither ached me nor impoverished;
Thou hast, rather, enriched the whole of my poor, humble being,
For, thou hast taught me best, how to, thy  beckoning Beauty, sing

Thus, thou hast been punished and imprisoned in my Love-Cell!
Wilt thou be happy here or not, thou art solemnly solicited to tell?

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  08.12.18

No comments:

Post a Comment