Wednesday 19 December 2018

PLEASE, LEAVE NOT MY HUNGRY SOUL UNRELISHED!

PLEASE, LEAVE NOT MY THIRSTY SOUL UNRELISHED!

Please, bid me not a sudden, sad and shattering goodbye,
Before our Merry Meeting, O my Sweetheart,
Before my eager Eyes enjoy your Beauty, blissful and sky high,
Before you become my life's " The Memorable Better Part!"

O my Sweetheart, please, leave not my thirsty Soul unrelished,
With a sour slap of your unexpected and unacceptable Adieu,
Leaving my restless Lips dry, and helpless Cheeks unkissed,
Withering the Spring of my Love, unmatched and true!

O my Sweetheart, to spray more your Aroma,  please stay a little while:
So that my delicious Desires may not turn into hollow Reveries,
So that I can satisfy my Hunger feasting on your sugary Love Cherries,
So that we both can mingle with each other as the waters of our life's Nile!

So, may I, O my unromantic beloved, hope, my request shall stir you forever,
To amorously offer yourself to lie on my loving Lap like an inseparable 'Liver'!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  19.12.18
W.A. +91 8270604524
Please forward this poem. Tq.



No comments:

Post a Comment