Friday 21 December 2018

O MY SWEETHEART! WILT THOU FLY TO ME LIKE A BIRD?

O MY SWEETHEART! WILT THOU FLY TO ME LIKE A BIRD?

Ah! Who wilt miss thy delicious handmade Dish,
Thy lissome and lithesome lips' Kiss,
Thy heated heart's hug, and bulgy bosom's Bliss,
The outpouring of thy Love's Elysian Peace!

Ah! Even the Noon Sun lacks its warmth without thy shining presence,
The fluorescent Full Moon loses all its lustres in thy gloomy absence!
Ah! The beat of my heart awaits raptly thy entrancing arrival,
How can I dream, tell then, without thy Love, of my survival?

O my sweetheart! Even the Rasgullas turn sour when thou art away,
The month of July slumbers without raining when thou sayest a 'bye';
Water gets devoid of Oxygen when thou dost not with me stay,
Ah! Without thy celestial company, each and every moment I die!

Thus, O my sweetheart! Wilt thou, like a bird, reach me and fly,
So that, we can blissfully, in our immortal heaven of Love, forever lie!

@sdm 21.12.18
W.A. +91 8270604524
Pls. Visit:sdmpoetry. blogspot. com

No comments:

Post a Comment