Wednesday 5 December 2018

O MY BELOVED THY COMPANY DISPROVES "O FRAILTY! THY NAME IS WOMAN."

O MY BELOVED! THY COMPANY DISPROVES
"O FRAILTY! THY NAME IS WOMAN."

O my beloved! Your voice is softer than your softest skin,
Your heart is lovelier than your loveliest chin,
Your touch is sweeter than the sweetest cream,
Thus, you have been reigning in my world of dream!

A quick and fragrant glance of yours,
Fills my restless and yearning eyes with the seas of cheers,
A shy smile on your aromatic lips,
Sails me million times on ecstatic and  Elysian trips!

The joy that I extract from your soothing words,
Is above the value of a great many worldly awards!
Your company of matchless trust and loyalty,
Misproves,  the adage "Thy name is Woman, O Frailty!"

I am, hence, much more grateful to you, O my ever flowing Stream,
For, none else can pour as much peace tranquility and bliss on me!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 05.12.18

No comments:

Post a Comment