Tuesday 18 December 2018

TO MY LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL ROSE BLOSSOM!

TO MY LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL ROSE BLOSSOM!

O my Love! My eyes can never see,
Any Incompleteness, or immaturity in you;
My heart can never feel or agree,
Any Childishness or Weakness in you!

For, O my Love! A sweet Smile of yours,
Is enough to remove a Sea of Bitterness!
For, in your entrancing "Beauty's" presence,
Scampers slyly the deadly Darkness!

For, O my Love! You are a "Tautology" of good Qualities,
You are never smeared with any Shakespearean "Frailties"!
For, you are ever a Complement to my heavenly pleasure,
You are indeed a " Hard to find and matchless Treasure! "

Thus, O my Love! You have been my Beloved Lovely and Bosom,
Who ever shines in my True Love's garden like a  beautiful "Rose Blossom!"

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  18.12.18
W.A. +91 8270604524
Please forward this poem. Tq.


4 comments: