Thursday 7 March 2019

O MY LOVE! YOU ARE NEITHER YEATS' MAUDGONE, NOR THE HELEN OF TROY!

O MY LOVE! YOU ARE NEITHER YEATS' MAUDGONE, NOR THE HELEN OF TROY!

O my Love! When Night secretly wears Her blackberry attire,
You scintillate the sky with your brightest shine like the Polestar!
The darkness of night can't conceal your beauty from my notice,
Nor can any adverse weather tarnish your Vivacity to pour on me Bliss!

O my Love! You are a pupil of pearl covered beneath the black eyes of a shy Shell,
You luminate as well as illuminate me with you lustrous and celestial spell!
I, like any other adventurous diver, feel fully fed and paid bestowed with your Aura,
You do ensure me with a solid reason, in Beauty, you are no than an Apsara!

O my Love! You are a luminous lightning among the darkest clouds,
You come out, to  radiate my realm, easily like a buoy from the watery shrouds!
In your precious and priceless presence, prevails in my life eternal peace,
A moment's absence of yours saddens me and turns my Heaven of Happiness hellish!

O my Love! You are neither Yeats' Maudgone, nor the destructive Helen of Troy,
For, you are ever to me a permanent source of hope, and a perennial Spring of Joy!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 07.03.19

No comments:

Post a Comment