Friday 1 March 2019

O MY LOVE! YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME TO HELP ME SOLVE ALL MY PUZZLES!


O MY LOVE! YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME TO HELP ME SOLVE ALL MY PUZZLES!

O my Love! Your pampering, pulsating palms pleasingly calm me,
Your soft, amorous arms astoundingly pacify and charm me,
Your red-rosy, rousing lips passionately peep at me,
Your ardent, heavenly hugs lavishly heap ecstasy on me!

O my Love! Your appealing, appetalled chin chains and kindles me,
Your alluring, arresting cheeks tantalize and transfix me,
Your smiling, enticing eyes endlessly enrapture me,
Your fair, magnanimous heart magnetically captures me!

O my Love! Your beckoning, breathtaking bosom bewitches me,
Your commendable, charismatic company enriches me,
Your adorable, charismatic qualities comfort and capture me,
Your unmatched, unfound uniqueness fascinate me!

Yes, I am much indebted to you, O my lovely and ever living Love,
For, you are always there with me, for all my puzzles, to help me easily solve!

Copyright: 01.03.19

No comments:

Post a Comment