Wednesday 13 March 2019

O LOVE! THOU HAST BEEN MY LIFE'S LIVER!

O LOVE! THOU HAST BEEN MY LIFE'S LIVER!

O my Love! Thy dark, dangling and silky locks over thy shining brows,
Dost dance in my mind's eye like, a Spring garden's, smiling, sprightly Rose!
The delectable dimples on thy smooth, charming and delicious cheeks,
Doth glue my hilarious heart to thine as the watered cement sticks two bricks!

O my Love! Thy deep, dancing and engaging eyes dost delight me to excess,
The buttery Beauty of thy captivating and crooning lips is too tough to express!
Thy smooth, velvety and the Crescent Moon like enchanting chin,
Doth beckon me benevolently and bounteously against it to lean!

O my Love! The purity of thy enviable affinity canst beat any frankincense,
The glow of thy unshakable credibility doth add to my love much more sense,
The glitter of thy constant company doth compel me to thank thee from the core,
The Ambrosia of thy sweetest smiles doth wane all my sorrows, intolerably sore!

O my Love! Thou dost deserve my genuine and generous applause forever,
For, thou hast been, with thy commendable an coveted contributions, my life's Liver!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  13.03.19
WhatsApp: +91 8270604524


No comments:

Post a Comment