Monday 25 March 2019

O MY LOVE! LET'S GO.......

O MY LOVE! LET'S GO.......

O my Love! Let's go on a lonely and long sought after drive,
In the pursuit of a permanent and Platonic pleasure;
What is relished only by a few, though for Its heavenly realization, all always strive,
For, for all the dedicated Devotees of Cupid, It is the ultimate and most coveted Treasure!

O my Love! Let's go together, on a smooth drive, on the uneven paths of life,
Nestling on each other's safe and loyal bosom against every adversity knife!
Overcoming all the formidable hurdles we will reach the Lovers' destination,
Bound by our unalloyed Love, we can, finally savour the Ambrosia of Satisfaction!

O my Love! Let's embark on a challenging voyage in the ruffled Sea of life,
Boarding on time the strongest and the securest Ship of our True Love,
Under the sails of our mutual Trust, and with the ores of Fortitude and Verve,
Together, we can defeat the annoying ogres to triumph at length life's stiffest Strife!

Should I be then sure, O my Love, that you are with me in my life's journey,
Or, I am a solitary traveller, the poorest pauper, despite owning all the banks of money!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 25.03.19

No comments:

Post a Comment