Monday 25 March 2019

O MY LOVE! WHAT I AM WITHOUT YOU.

O MY LOVE! WHAT I AM  WITHOUT YOU.

O my Love! I am, without you, only a dead heart without the vital breath,
I am, without you, only a live, useless carcass even long before death,
I am, without you, only a pair of slippers even without the much needed soles,
Yes, I am, without you, an aimless, stray wayfarer without any definite goals!

O my Love! I am, without you, a synonym for loneliness and isolation,
I am, without you, a fully equipped fighter jet without any motion and action,
I am, without you, an endless journey without any direction and destination,
Yes, I am, without you, a  life long independent slave without emancipation!

O my Love! I am, without you, a Book without letters, words and sentences,
I am, without you, a grieved Garden of Flowers without aromas and fragrances,
I am, without you, a Hive of fresh Honey without any savoury and Sweetness,
Yes, I am, without you, a FullMoon without any lustre, luminosity and fluorescence!

Thus, O my Love! What I am, indeed, without you, in a nutshell:
I am, like a day of heaven without the Sun, and, without the Moon - a night of hell!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 25.03.19

No comments:

Post a Comment