Wednesday 6 March 2019

THAT IS WHY I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!

THAT IS WHY I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!

O my Love! Even water tastes like the nutritious Milk because of you,
Even Milk tastes like the delicious Honey because of you,
Even Honey tastes like the celestial Ambrosia because of you,
Even Ambrosia tastes like the heavenly Nectar because of you!

O my Love! Even the humble grass appears like the Banyan trees because of you,
Even the thorny brambles seem like the sacred Basils because of you,
Even the unwanted weeds turn into the fragrant Jasmines because of you,
Even the commonplace cottages become the Heavens of peace because of you!

O my Love! Even the moonless Nights can't stop shining because of you,
Even the sleeping Lakes wake to shimmer with silvery ripples because of you,
Even the Lotuses bloom beautifully in the Sunless days because of you,
Even the dry and desolate Deserts smile as the lush, green Oases because of you!

O my Love! Even the defoliated Stems of my Life come to life because of you,
Even the salty Seas of sorrows of my Life evaporate because of you,
Even the irreparable voids of Happiness in my Life get filled because of you,
So you have been so special for me, and that is why I am in sincere Love with you!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  06. 03.19


No comments:

Post a Comment