Friday 8 March 2019

O MY LOVE! WITHOUT YOUR LOVE......

O MY LOVE! WITHOUT YOUR LOVE......

O my Love! Without your love, my breath is at a severe stake,
All my ambitions, like Antonio's ships do really wreck,
I become an aimless sailor on my life's directionless deck,
I run like an unrestainable and uncontrollable wheel with no brake!

O my Love! Without your love,  all my dreams are destroyed before being realized,
All my brightest ambitions are soon darkened before being visualized,
All my smiles are instantly stolen by the dacoits of depression and disappointmet,
Ah! Even though you are alive, I can feel an unbearable pain of bereavement!

O my Love! Without your love, Time turns stagnant, snatching my living zeal,
Uninvited doldrums, all my excitement and enthusiasm so cruelly kill,
Unavoidable despair knocks at my heart's door to lock it forever and seal,
Oh! On the screens of the world, runs no more my life's sweetest reel!

Yes, O my Love, without your love, my every richest possession is nothing,
I become a Love's bankrupt, who was yesterday an unrivalled, supreme King!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 08.03.19

No comments:

Post a Comment