Monday 18 March 2019

O MY SWEETHEART! WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME.

O MY SWEETHEART! WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME.

O my Sweetheart! When you are with me:
The heat of the Summer Noon gets instantly reduced by the beads of a July shower,
The wilderness of the Sahara desert gets soon replaced by the sweet murmurs of a stream,
The shivering cold of the harsh Winter turns magically pleasant with the Spring's warm power!

O my Sweetheart! When you are with me, even the green and sour mangoes,
Turn mellowest like juicy water melons, and tastes sweetest like sugarcanes;
Even the touch-me-not weeds bloom like those of the prettiest and the loveliest Rose;
Even the hot and singeing domains of my heart gets cooled by the soothing rains!

O my sweetheart! When you are with me,  my darkened paths get lighted by the stars,
In the pond of my heart bloom the lotuses
of joy to heal instantly all my hidden scars;
The peacocks of celestial pleasure dance to the tunes of our hearts' elated throbs,
For, the Panacean bond of our perennial Love, all our griefs, so stealthily robs!

Thus, O my Sweetheart! When you are with me, I am, indeed, on Mirth's Everest,
For, in your blithe company, I sip infinite beatitude, and ceases my Heaven's quest!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 03.04.19
Please forward this poem. Tq.






No comments:

Post a Comment