Sunday 1 August 2021

O MLPG! YOU ARE MY BEST EVER GIFT.





O MLPG! YOU ARE MY BEST EVER GIFT.

O MLPG! With the least ambiguity, you are my best ever Gift,

Without which I would've been an aimless and bewildered ship without rudder,

I would've been a chopper without a propeller, and a skyscraper without a lift,

And in the uncertain and perilous bivouac of life, I would've been a vanquished soldier!


O MLPG! With the least obscurity, your unmatched love, is my richest chest,

Without which I would've been a fallen Star with neither shine nor gleam


My infinite Oceans of  joy would've been a pale, precarious and desolate steam,

Even in the most luxurious and furnished palace I would've neither sleep nor rest!


O MLPG! Your comely company, with the least vagueness, and sincerest admission,

Is to me a perennial fountain of life, hope and ecstasy what vouches me for salvation!


*MLPG: My Lovely Pyari Gudiya

Copyright: Dr. Shankar D Mishra 17.02.2022




4 comments:

  1. Really splendid and valuable writing. Best wishes to my Best ever gift !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent narration. Heart touching poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tribute indeed. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete