Thursday 19 August 2021

O MY LOVE! THE MORE YOU.......


O MY LOVE! THE MORE YOU.......

O my Love! The more you prefer rigid reticence and frigid silence,

The more the realm of my love for you widens, lengthens and deepens!

The more you bitterly hasten to hesitate to comply with and reciprocate,

The more my love for you sweetens, for more I eulogize your aura, and less I fret!


O my Love! The more you shiver, quiver, stagger and cower out of anxiety or fear,

The more you attract, like a Full Moon, in my life's main, my love's ever surging fervour;

The more you wither like a shrivelled plant in a desert sandy, pale and sombre,

The more my love showers enliven you and embellish you like a lush oasis forever!


O my Love! The more you linger to kiss my transcendental love with a smile,

The more sanguine I turn, like a loyal and patient Chataka, to quench my love thirst;

The more you recede like a mirage, I proceed faster than light to hug you for a long while,

And to shield your Soul from all evil woes I'll cling round It like an impenetrable crust!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 19.08.2021

No comments:

Post a Comment