Thursday 12 August 2021

O MY LOVE! WHENEVER THOU DOST SMILE.


O MY LOVE! WHENEVER THOU DOST SMILE.

O my Love! Whenever thou dost slightly open thy lustrous lips to smile,

Happiness heaps upon my hilarious heart, that leaps in jubilation many a mile!

Oh! Sorrows so sadly whisper to themselves, "Let us leave our cosy abode forever,

For, we can no longer breathe a sigh of relief here after our ower dips in an ecstasy river!

O my Love! Whenever thou dost sweetly open thy supple lips to smile,

Platonic pleasures pour in profusely as the copious rains into the Pacific Ocean,

And my blissful Self forgets in an instant all the mundane morosity and pain,

Fortitude replaces trepidity, timidity cowers as a mule, and my sterile life turns fertile!


Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 12.08.21

No comments:

Post a Comment