Wednesday 4 September 2024

Last words of Lata Mangeshkar


 Last words of Lata Mangeshkar

Nothing in this world is more true than death. The world's most expensive branded car is parked in my garage. But, I was confined to a wheelchair! All the different designs and colors, expensive clothes, expensive shoes, expensive accessories in this world are in my house. But I'm in a hospital-provided short gown! 

I have a lot of money in my bank account so it is of no use to me. My house is like a palace to me, but I am lying in a small bed in a hospital. I kept moving to five star hotels in this world. But now I am being sent from one lab to another in the hospital!

At one point 7 hairdressers would do my hair every day. But today I have no hair on my head. I have eaten at various 5 star hotels around the world. But today my diet is two pills a day and a drop of salt at night. I was traveling around the world on different planes. But today two people help me to the hospital veranda. 

None of the facilities helped me.I am in no way slacking off on that. But the faces of some loved ones, their prayers keep me alive. This is life. No matter how rich you are, you will eventually leave empty-handed. So be kind and help those you can. Avoid judging people for money and power.

Love good people, love people who are there for you, don't hurt anyone, be good, be good because that's what will get you through.😌 


-Lata Mangeshkar

Courtesy: A WhatsApp message from a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment