Saturday 1 July 2017

AM I RIGHT, DEARS?

AM I RIGHT, DEARS?

Very often you may either read or hear:
I love you….
I miss you….
I kiss you….
I recollect of you….
I summon up of you….
I think of of you….
I call to mind of you….
I dream of you….
There are very few like you….
Really, you are, and will be for me forever new…
Oh! I can’t live without you….
 
Please, give me a missed call….
Please, don’t disconnect my call…
But, why?
To give……?
To take……?
To reciprocate……?
Or, sometimes, to use the free smses
And unlimited night calls……?
Am I right, dears?

N.B:  When this poem was written almost 10 years back, there was no free Jio Service. At that time, there were only plans and schemes for free smses/night calls on behalf of different mobile Network companies all over India.This poem is a piece of humour, please don’t take it seriously.

©Shankar D Mishra 01.07.2017
E-mail: shankardmishrapoet@mail.com
Blog: sdmpoetry.blogspot.com
Please save my WhatsApp no. 08270604524

Please share this poem among your friends via Whatsapp/Messenger etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment