Monday 3 July 2017

THEN, HOW CAN I SCAMPER?


THEN, HOW CAN I SCAMPER?

When I was a little, cute one
As white as a floating swan,
More sprightly  a spring than
Leaped I then, skipped and ran!

Innocent was I like a lamb
Still profound like a dam,
Loyal, trustworthy like a pigeon
Yes, daily dutiful like a season!

But, as I grew gradually to an adult
Alas! Vied myself with a vault
Tied friendship with filthy fault,
Oh! Rash and reckless like a colt!

As a result, He did lose His temper
Ceased as usually to pity and pamper!
Yes, none but I am answerable to my self hamper.
Wooing  myself the dilemma,how can I scamper?

©Shankar D Mishra 03.07.2017
E-mail: shankardmishrapoet@mail.com
Blog: sdmpoetry.blogspot.com
Please save my WhatsApp no. 08270604524

Please share this poem among your friends via Whatsapp/Messenger etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment