Saturday 30 December 2017

TO A MOGRA FLOWER

TO A MOGRA FLOWER

Wow! You are gifted with a sweet and charming aroma,
Alas! I am cursed with a foul- odorous stigma!
Your celestial fragrance attracts Souls to you,
Alas! My insalubrious and selfish stink is greeted by few!

Wow! You are born to bind the hearts with your unique Aura,
You keep pouring on them peace and joy in a plethora!
Alas! My presence adulterates the pure pleasures of the ambience,
For, I am an ill-famous Antonym to your far reaching Eminence!

Thus, May your Tribe, by leaps and bounds, replenish,
May my ugly kind dwindle fast, and quickly diminish!
May your  so exceptional species swiftly abound all around,
May my roots be replaced with yours in the mundane ground!

May my wish be granted for a heavenly revival of the Earth,
May Eternal happiness perpetuate here with your August birth!



©Shankar D Mishra, 30.12.2017
Blog: sdmpoetry.blogspot.com
My blog contains 215 poems till date.
E-mails:
shankarmishra314@gmail.com
shankardmishrapoet@mail.com

WhatsApp no. 08270604524

1 comment: