Plot no. 628/1897
Lane 1, Surya Vihar,
Garrage Chhak,
Bhubaneswar.
PIN:751002
Date: 28 July 2026
Lane 1, Surya Vihar,
Garrage Chhak,
Bhubaneswar.
PIN:751002
Date: 28 July 2026
To
The Bada Guruma
Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandir
Naugaon, Bhubaneswar, Khorda
Subject: Request for permission for Vishnu Mishra to attend only the examinations due to his illness
Respected Bada Guruma,
With due respect, I, Shankar Mishra, father of Vishnu Mishra, a student of Class X, Section _____, Roll No. _____, of your school, beg to state that my son has been suffering from a stomach infection accompanied by severe loose motions since 30th June 2026. He has been under continuous medical treatment. Owing to his illness, he has remained absent from school up to 27th July 2026.
Although his condition has improved, he has not yet recovered fully and is still unable to attend regular classes due to motion issues. Therefore, I humbly request you to kindly bear with his inability to attend the classes for the time being.
I further request you to permit him to attend only the examinations scheduled from 28th July to 30th July 2026. After writing each examination, he may kindly be allowed to leave the school instead of attending the remaining classes, for which act of your kindness I shall be highly grateful to you.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully,
Shankar Mishra
Father of Master Vishnu Mishra
Mobile: 8249297412
No comments:
Post a Comment