Saturday 18 December 2021

A KITE OF NEOPHYTE IN THE SKY OF LITERATURE


A  KITE OF NEOPHYTE IN THE SKY OF LITERATURE

Oh! Still too minute an algae in the Sea of literature I am,

In its boundless sagacity, fathomless depth and limitless wit!

Multitudes of its votaries triumphantly in the past in it swam,

Deadly daredevilry indeed, and pretty impudence must be mine,

Should I ever impertinently speak I could swim and float an inch on it,

For, Eons to wait to reach to stand steadily only on its Shore's perfection line! 

 

Yes, I am a staggering and stumbling kite of of a sheer neophyte,

So, the less I soar, the more I fall!

Hence, to embark on a stiff, steep and flabbergasting flight,

Mine is too raw and soft a mind to acquire and assimilate the poetic acumen all;

All the same, propels the rudder of this pilot, inept and dull a sharp sanguineness,

Filling the fuel tank of confidence, picking the key of Divine Light,

He hones his insight, and harnesses his unceasing inquisitiveness, 

To hit the target for the literary world's delight, before falls his life's night! 

*All the same - however


Copyright ©️ Dr Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 18.12.2021

Image Courtesy: Google


My dear, revered friends, please search on Google "Poetry of Dr. Shankar D Mishra"/ sdmpoetry.blogspot.com to enjoy many more new poems of different tastes. To receive my poems, you can save my Whatsapp number 08270604524. Thank you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment