Friday 17 December 2021

YES, YOU CAN CALL ME A HOLLOW MAN OR A MODERN COLOSSAL NOUGHT.



YES, YOU CAN CALL ME A HOLLOW MAN OR A MODERN COLOSSAL NOUGHT.

Yes, you can call me a Hollow Man or a modern colossal nought,

For, you can find naught in me magnanimous or magnificent.

I am merely a parasitic entity or existence in favour of the bounty Divine,

I am seldom a man, sometimes in the company of the swampy swine,

At other times, in the disgusting role of a wild, pernicious porcupine,

And every evening I am an elite sponge of a brothel fully wet with wine!


Sometimes on my sham and simulated lips I do grin a great deal and smile,

At other times, I do store sins, and accumulate money ill gotten and vile,

Very often I am rampantly thirsty of sowing suspicious and savage breed,

All the time, I am raptly hungry of reaping the grains of malice, envy and greed!


However, sometimes I live on the forbidden and sordid food,

At other times, I culture and nurture nothing noble, useful, worthwhile or good,

Very often I lie, loot, rip and rape without any pinch of compunction or pity,

And forever, I construct the castles of reveries to live and reign for eternity!


Copyright ©️ Dr Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 18.12.2021

My dear, revered friends, please search on Google "Poetry of Dr. Shankar D Mishra" to enjoy many more new poems of different tastes. To receive my poems on Whatsapp, u can save my Whatsapp number: 08270604524. Thank you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment