Wednesday 15 December 2021

O MY DEAR.! DON'T FORGET THIS.




O MY DEAR! DON'T FORGET THIS.

O my Dear! "Even an ape is more charming and and alluring in its sparky youth!"

As you know the common adage in Sanskrit; then how can we ignore the truth,

That your features are blessed with a blooming blossom's grace, tenderness and vivacity?

But, the Keatsian Beauty, that adorns your heart, shines to me more than the purest gold's purity!



O my Dear! The petal like softness of your tone stirs me more than a sweetest song,

The rare humility, that you symbolise, hums to my ears eager, enchanted and far flung, 

Your honey bee's generosity generates an enviable and illuminating aura around you,

The most vital facet of your character is, like the modern multitude, you never change your hue!



O my Dear! Due to all these most fertile factors you are ever glued to my Soul so near:

My selfless love for you is never soiled by any evil motives of a promiscuous liar,

My eternal love for you will ever shine more steadily than a beacon in the wildest tempest,

And joyously you will recite the refrain of my love, "I alone could pass your Love's litmus test!"

Copyright ©️ Dr Shankar D Mishra, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 

No comments:

Post a Comment