Tuesday 22 January 2019

MY 18TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY GIFT TO MY BETTER-HALF.


OH! MY LIFE WITHOUT YOUR LOVE.

O my Love! I cannot ever dream, in life, of leaving you:
As the shadow cannot ever live without its inherent begetter,
As milk cannot ever get rid of the inseparable water,
As the rainbow cannot ever bid an adieu to its intrinsic hue!

I cannot, under any circumstances, be estranged from you, O my Love,
As the seven integral continents cannot ever be left out of the globe,
As the inevitable heat cannot be taken out of its immanent fire,
As charcoal, under no compulsions, can ever be alienated from pyre!

O my Love! We were made, by the Almighty, for each other,
Much before we came to each other so closer!
Yes, I am your loyalest Safe, and you are my richest Treasure,
Ah! In our blissful company, mirth abounds and gloom is, for good, at leisure!

Thus, you must agree with me, O my better half, and life's Fuse
Without your Love, every aspect of my life seems to be of no use!

*Adieu - goodbye
*Immanent - existing within

N.B. Indeed, God knew that I would be too weak, lonely, unskilled and unequipped a soldier in this inscrutable, enigmatic and interminable battle of life, so He gifted me with such an extraordinary better-half to face the world with fortitude and be a triumphant in the long run, for which I am ever grateful to Him.

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 07.07.21



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations ! Beautiful gift...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful expression sir... Happy anniversary sir...Nice and apt gift....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Excellent gift, i think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Excellent gift I think

    ReplyDelete