Saturday 5 January 2019

SDM'S COLLECTED QUESTIONS ON DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH, H.F

SDM'S COLLECTED QUESTIONS ON DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH, H.F




Page 1


Page 2

Page 3

Page 4


Page 5



Page 6


Page 7



Page 1

1. He says that he likes animals.
2. Misha will say that she is busy now.
3. Pritam says that he cannot help me/him.
4. He has told you that he is coming.
5. Rama will tell you that he is tired of this work.
6. Anil says that they are now ready.
7. Kitty says that she has a toy for me/him.
8. Leela is telling her mother that she has learnt her lesson.
9. Mohan says that he has been working since morning.
10. Mrs. Das says that she will give Sunita a new frock.
11. The magician says that he will show us/them a new trick.
12. The teacher has told him that he is not working hard enough.
13. My servant says that he will answer the phone.
14. He will say that he doesn't know me/him.
15. Mohan says that he is giving a party this week to all his friends.


 Page 2

1. I told my teacher that I needed his help, sir.
2. He told me that I was wasting my time.
3. The boy told his mother that he had spoken the truth.
4. He said that his cow had died last week.
5. He told me that he would go to Delhi the next day.
6. Sheela told me that she might stay there.
7. I told her that Mohan had met me the previous year.
8. She told her husband that they would be there soon.
9. Rama told me that he could not come next week. 
10. Misha told her that she was living in Delhi.
11. He said that he could come any time next week.
12. The mother said that they had gone away the previous day.
13. He told the doctor that he had fallen downstairs. 
14. I told him that I should leave it on the table.
15. He said that he had been stupid. 
16. He told the teacher that he was sorry for he was late.
17. She said that she had broken her glasses.
18. Mohan said that he had been ill the previous day.
19. The boy said that he had never been there before. 
20. She told her that she had done her homework. 
21. The doctor told her that she might have to stay in bed for a week.
22.I told her that I didn't know what he would say.

Page 3

1. He asked the beggar to go away. 
2. I asked her to go there.
3. The teacher asked the boys to run away. 
4. The principal asked him to pay the fees at once. 
5. They asked the her to play the piano. 
6. She asked me to have a cup of tea.
7. I asked my servant to clean my shoes. 
8. The mother asked her son to wash his face
9. He asked us to give him another. 
10 she asked her friend to come at 5 O,clock. 
11. He asked me to clean that myself. 
12. I asked the shopkeeper to wraped that up in a piece of paper.
13. The teacher asked Arun to do his buttons up.
14. I asked misha to leave that on the piano.
15. The officer asked the clerk to mind his language.

Page 5

1. I asked her if she had lost her pen.
2. Mohan asked his driver if the car was ready.
3. teacher asked john if he knew hindi.
4. She asked me if I was going to school that day. 
5. I asked Abdul if he was coming to the meeting. 
6. She asked Richa if she was enjoying herself. 
7. I asked if she always wears silk stockings. 
8. She asked me if I was going for a walk.
9. Misha asked if she looks all right. 
10. The girls asked if the grapes were sour.
11. He asked if it was the time to go then.
12. I asked it the taxi would be there at eight o'clock.
13. He asked me if I could hear that noise. 
14. I asked my servant if he had cleaned my shoes. 
15. She asked if she might use his/my telephone.



4 comments:

  1. Great job. Brilliant work, beneficial to student community.Best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tq dear Sir for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

      Delete
  2. Tq so much for your kind perusal and encouraging feedback.

    ReplyDelete