Thursday 17 January 2019

A SONG THAT MY BELOVED WOULD LIKE TO SING!

A SONG THAT MY BELOVED WOULD LIKE TO SING!

I've left my scrumptious dishes to relish your jam and bread,
I've left my palace to live in your straw-thatched peace-shed,
I've left my imported diamond rings to wear yours imitation old,
And, I've left my royal universe to be pleased with your humble world!

I've surrendered to you my mind, physique, heart and soul,
I've all my most expensive flights to sit on your bike to reach my goal,
I've ignored my ruby and emerald embedded apparels,
For, in your sobre cotton sarees, I've dreamed of heavenly solace!

I have given up snows, powders, scents and lipsticks,
For, I feel you are my inexhaustible store of all costliest cosmetics!
I've given up my rest, comfort, luxury, respite and sleep,
For, out of your ecstatic Love I take wakeful slumbers so sweet and deep!

Thus, I am cocksure that you will never betray being treacherously selfish,
For, you are the most authentic, loyal, devoted and trusted Mr. One Piece!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 17.01.19
Pls. read my posts on my blog: sdmpoetry. blogspot. com/Google (W.A.+91 8270604524)

No comments:

Post a Comment