Friday 11 January 2019

AT FIRST SIGHT

AT FIGHT SIGHT

Yes, at first sight, you did switch on,
The dark room of my lonely heart's button;
Thereafter, cheerless gloom bade me a swift "bye" forever,
And I was soon blessed with the Love-light's sweet favour!

Oh! The relishing warmth, at first sight, you discharged,
The cold rooms of my too dull a life got promptly recharged;
They returned vigorously to too fast and agile an action,
For, they were so fondly fed with your lovely reciprocation!

Ah! The Love of yours, at the very first sight,
Turned out to be a perennial cascade of rapture and delight,
That washed away my doldrum, despair and grief,
And kept pouring permanent pleasures on my life brief!

Yes, at first sight, we were promptly made for each other,
We promised our Love to sparkle, forever, like a noon Sun bright!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 11.01.19
To read my posts, pls. visit my blog: sdmpoetry. blogspot. com

No comments:

Post a Comment