Monday 28 January 2019

YES, WHAT YOU ARE TO ME........

YES, WHAT YOU ARE TO ME.......

Yes, you are to me an eternal Stream of Serenity;
That ever bounds away beside me with an enviable Agility,
That ever whispers to me all about your pleasing and perpetual Quality,
That ever motions me with rapturous arms to mingle with Immortality!

Yes, you are to me a season of sweet and succulent Spring;
That ever leaves a lasting and memorable mark with Her breathtaking Beauty,
That excites the cuckoos, to glorify your Grandeurs, to be busy with their duty,
For, they lead and guide the dulcet chorus, engaged in your praise, to sing!

Yes, you are to me a symphonic shower of mesmerizing music,
That ever enchants me to be drenched by your touch magic,
That lifts my melancholy mood to a state blissful and ecstatic,
And that gifts my scentless life with an ever appealing Aura aromatic!

Really, what you are to me, in a nutshell, is past any explanation,
For, you have been the inseparable heart of my selfless Love's palpitation!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 28.01.19

No comments:

Post a Comment