Monday 7 January 2019

SO, I WILL LOVE THEE FOREVER!

SO, I WILL LOVE THEE FOREVER!

Oh! The shallow dimple on thy silky cheek,
Is what I ever fondly long for and seek!
Thou art really so meek, modest, and sleek,
That I can hardly help to love thee and pick!

Oh! So serene is thy sweet tone,
That makes thee enviably an Angel's clone!
None else's smile, like thine, ever shone!
Who can possess the simplicity thou dost own?

Oh! All the words that utter thy mellifluous tongue,
Dost seem as melodious as Lata Mangeskar's sweet song!
Thy commendable actions dost never go wrong,
And thy unmixed Love maketh me so incredibly strong!

Yes, thy Virtue soaps dost clean my sinful dusts,
So, I will love thy presence in my life at all costs!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 07.01.19

To read my posts, plîs. Visit my blog:sdmpoetry. blogspot. com


No comments:

Post a Comment