Saturday 12 January 2019

FOR, MY LOVE FOR YOU IS MATCHLESS AND TRUE!

FOR, MY LOVE FOR YOU IS MATCHLESS AND TRUE!

Even, the darkest nights, after the end of the brightest days, are acceptable,
The bitterest Tears, after the saddest departure of laughters, are acceptable,
The sorrowful sourness, after the forced exit of sweetness, is acceptable,
But, O my Love! A moment's separation from you is not at all acceptable!

Even, the most painful Slavery, in place of the happiest Freedom, is bearable,
The most excruciating Bondage, instead of the gladdest Independence, is bearable,
The most rigorous Imprisonment, in lieu of the most enjoyable Liberty, is bearable,
But, O my Love! A  moment's separation from you, is not at all unbearable!

Even, the sorest distress, in exchange for the sugariest pleasure, is tolerable,
The most suffocating Thirst, as a substitute for the surupiest Drinks, is tolerable,
The most harrowing hunger, as a replacement for the tastiest Food, is tolerable,
But, O my Love! A moment's separation from you is intolerable!

O my Love! I may stand for long in the most dreadful Death's Queue,
I may walk across the driest Desert to reach you,
I may wade through the deepest Ocean to win you,
For, unlike most others' my Love for you is matchless and true!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra 12.01.19

No comments:

Post a Comment