Sunday 6 January 2019

GOOD NIGHT THANKS TO: Ify-Pat Chukwusa FOR HEAPING COMPLIMENTS ON 1st January, 2019

ACCLAMATION TO THE CONTEMPORARY WRITING CONNOISSEURS

It will be an offence for me to drive into a new year without scribbling a note of acknowledgement to the noble ink archers of our contemporary age; whose work of art has ignited a blazing fire in my belly.

Borrowing a leaf from Sir Isaac Newton's philosophical knowledge, "if I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" (Kingdom Nta, March 2018).

These are giants I must kowtow to their powwow: Shankar Mishra, Kingdom Nta, Ndubuisi M S Josaih, Immanuel Inyang, Chukunedum Harry Dafikpaku, Francis Chukwusa, Alamu Quadri Abayomi, Roxie Soller, Funkekeme Akposeye, Chi Go Zie, Macbeth Ojugbeli, Iyke Joe Atagana, Don Bright Chibuking Uche, Ogwiji Ehi, Rita Oyewale, Wisdom Wise Wonder, Aniebiet Effiong, Zechariah Felix Auta, Shadrack Oteng De Poet, Poet Damade Richard, Crystal E Poet, Igbonu Light Anthony Dah-Poet, Tobstar Daniello, Jerry Chukwuka Azuike et al.

I am so elated to have you journey with me thus far in the year 2018.
2019 shall be greater...

#pregnant breathing quill
I am Chukwusa Patrick Ifeakachukwu

6 comments: