Thursday 1 June 2017

PLEASE DO TEACH ME

PLEASE DO TEACH ME

Please, do teach me how to smile a sham smile
How to gallop on a wooden race horse many a mile
How to ensnare you with an unobtrusive lust vile
How to personal pleasure amass, store and pile!

Please, do teach me how to be apathetic to your wounds
How to be cunning and crafty to gain my own grounds
How to nourish inside me lethal killer instincts of hounds
How to impress on you with a hollow love with no bounds!

Please, do teach me how to camouflage for you my concerns
How to kindle, inflame and ignite my unnoticed burns
How to feed your foes to pester you at persistent turns
How to coin a term “Sweet Symphony” for shrill, harsh horns!

So that I can easily befriend you and please you forever
Dear, notwithstanding that I may seethe and simmer!

*sham - artificial
*ensnare - trap
*unobtrusive – away from clear notice
*lust – sensual desire
*vile – mean, base, very bad
*amass – gather together
* camouflage - hide
* kindle – fire up
* inflame - arouse /ignite

©Shankar D Mishra 01.06.2017
E-mail: shankardmishrapoet@mail.com
Blog: sdmpoetry.blogspot.com
WhatsApp no. 08270604524

No comments:

Post a Comment