Sunday 11 June 2017

AH! I HAVE LOST IN THEE.......

AH! I HAVE LOST IN THEE......


Ah! I have lost in thee a sparkling stream
I have lost in thee a delightful dream
I have lost in thee some nourishing cream
I have lost in thee a glimmering gleam!

Oh! I have lost in thee a close confidant
I have lost in thee a trusty-worthy assistant
I have lost in thee a crucial chart of my strife
I have lost in thee a pivotal part of my life!

Alas! I have lost in thee a so costly gem
I have lost in thee a very rich, gravid stem
I have lost in thee a sure to win game
I have lost in thee a lovely Love’s flame!

Eek! I have lost a shining Moon in thee  
I have lost a beautiful boon in thee
I have lost an ever radiant Rose in thee
I have lost rare vernal blows in thee!

Feh! I have lost a skipping deer in thee
I have lost a leaping cheer in thee
I have lost a sweet success cheer in thee
I have lost an invigorating cure in thee!

 Alack! I have lost a cooling rain in thee
I have lost a mature brain in thee
I have lost a sweet heart sane in thee
Oh! I have lost a life’s vital Train in thee!


 * nourishing cream - useful food supplement for growth
* glimmering gleam - shining flash/light
* confidant - best friend
* pivotal – essential
*alas – indicates sorrow
* gravid- pregnant/about to succeed
*eek - indicates an unpleasant surprise.
* radiant – glowing
* vernal blows – breeze blowing in Spring season
*feh - indicates disappointment
* invigorating – energizing/ refreshing
*alack – indicates sorrow
* vital - very important


©Shankar D Mishra 11.06.2017
E-mail: shankardmishrapoet@mail.com
Blog: sdmpoetry.blogspot.com
Please save my WhatsApp no. 08270604524

Please share this poem among your friends via Whatsapp/Messenger etc. TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment