Friday 10 August 2018

O MY LOVE! I DO WANT TO CLASP YOU TIGHT.

O MY LOVE! I DO WANT TO CLASP YOU TIGHT.

As the shiny, seductive and capturing rays of the Full Moon,
Turn the calm and tranquil waves wild, delirious and swollen,
So do you, my Love, with your enrapturing and entrancing croon,
Madden me, as did to millions, the ravishing beauty of Helen!

As the eager and expansive bosom of the Sea calls a river to mingle with,
As a brimming river gets restless, a lively rivulet, to flirt with,
As the eager wings of Victory long to hug it's performers best,
So do I yearn to clasp you tight, and slumber on your chaste chest!

As the meticulous birds, with much toil, build their secure nests,
As the hilarious honey-bees suck Nectar from blossoms in merry hastes,
As the rapt rain drops fall to kiss the restive soil, and lie blissfully on her breast,
So am I restless to do clasp you tight, and extract eternal ecstasy,  and rest!

Copyright: Shankar D Mishra  10.08.2018
Please forward this poem to all. Tq.

2 comments: